Monday, July 14, 2008

Ashley, Kaiying, Jesslin and I studied at T3 today;

LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT!


My theory has been proven right -- no two fluffies will EVER have the same design. Never.


& yes, I'd say the studying was kinda productive for me. (maths plus some chem!) We left at 6+ ~ 7 and


I blew ten bucks on a notebook. Ain't I crazy?
Time to eat lunch in school everyday (Y)


We were kinda acting like retards on the way to the mrt station though, running around and singing -__- Too much studying makes you retarded, I suppose. Heck, T3 ain't to crowded anyway ^_^

The chairs under the palm tree were very cute okay! Speaking of running, there was a tiny game of catching at some deserted place near the basement and that got us all laughing :D




Next,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEENA THE SEXY!

She's very sexy indeed, many people bought her b*** or b****** or l*******.


after my art class yesterday, I met up with Terie to buy her birthday present!

No points for guessing what it was, but we spent quite some time choosing and making the cards and sewing them together to made a handbag sorta thingy k! The process was fun nonetheless, its not like you get to make such interesting presents everyday right!


With reference to the picture above...that's my hand holding the male with A BALD SPOT. CAN YOU SPOT THE BALD SPOT! and in Terie's hand (or next to her face), that's NEOSHEENA, cause this doll looked the most like her, anyway o_O

The present was pretty much done after some drawing, writing, snipping, sewing and tying. Not to forget the brains for creativity too right (Y).


THERE YOU GO!

With much sexy love from Terie, Jiaying, Me, Mervin, Yihao and Eugene LOL.

Two red and black b**s, two dolls, red nail polish and heart shaped yupi gummies! The bikini card's filled with words and it even has strings attatched to it!


hmm.


HMMM. (okay tell me if you want it down but its funny hahahaha! RED HOT SEXYYYY. no, sheena looks like a three year old kid who's so fascinated by it :D)


Mr hamdan walked in and saw her holding them and TOTALLY WENT o_O o_O o_O!!! Worse than that, actually :p


THREE.

yes sheena girlfriend hope you had a wonderful birthday and since everything I wanted to say was on the card.... :D :D :D !!




WEDDING DINNER PART 1
(with almost no pictures at all)


K this is the teenager's group hahaha.


Pretty white rose!


again


and again, but immersed in coke this time (with carol's head poking out too!)

I was waiting for the flower to disintegrate or something, but it didn't :[
My itchy fingers even put the whole thing IN the coke k, but it didn't work either.


They didn't have the traditional wedding cake, cupcakes were given out to everybody instead, which was a great idea. And did I add, the cake (cheese topping) was pretty darn good.


Lastly, the doorgift (if that's what you call it)

A heart shaped padlock and a heartshaped key!

Now, who has the key to my heart? hahahaha!

No comments: